Sunday, March 8, 2009

Contraband is a good thing right?

So as you noticed(or maybe not) I took the weekend off of blogging. I needed to recharge my batteries and just veg. I am now hooked on America's Next Top Model marathons on Bravo. How sad That I got sucked in.
So in going with todays title here I am with my contraband item. I am such a loser right? I wanted the new NKOTB cd for Christmas and hubby said Santa does not condone NKOTB. I asked for it for my anniverery and I got I would give it to you when I wanted a divorce. I asked for Valentine's Day he said are you trying to tell me you hate me not love me.
So he's gone for an extended amount of time. So I bought it and I will hide it in my craft room and listen to it to my hearts content while crafting. He will never know. I will say this though it brings back memories of buying that first cd with bad words in it that you hid from your parents!
Photobucket

6 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

you go with your contraband! haha! i think that is genius and i love that pic of you!

Denice said...

Nice pic! You can always alter the cover of the cd and wear headphones....no one would be the wiser! Unless you sing out loud!

Amber said...

you go girl i know all about that nkobt thing u got going on haha .. i love that pic of you tho u look great ! Thanks for all u do hun listen to your hearts content .. love ya

Anonymous said...

Lol! I never got into NKOTB. I had two older brothers that told me if I liked NKOTB I wasn't "cool"...lol!

I've been taking weekends off of blogging lately too...

Bridgett Owens said...

You crack me up!! I love it! I am so excited that you got your schneaky contraband!! LOL You deserve it....and who knows it just might inspire you to scrap more! LOL

Bridgett Owens said...

Okay I was so excited about NKOTB that I forgot to say something! LOL You look AMAZING in your photo! LOVE IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails