Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Birthday kind of day LOL

Since my senior year of high school, when we did a study on Phantom of the Opera in English Lit, I have been OBSESSED with wanting to see the live version of this show. It was on my bucketlist. As an early birthday present, my ex husband bought Chris and me a pair of tickets to go see this FABULOUS show! I was in awe the whole time. It was everything I ever imagined it would be the fabulous costumes, the music, THE SETS! I will never forget it.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

What a fun night! Love your page! I like the title a lot!

Kathy W said...

good for you and love that your scraped it too!

Denice said...

Love the LO! What a thoughtful gift, with wonderful memories of a great evening!

Michele said...

Awesome page!! I LOVE Phantom! It was the first show I ever saw on Broadway! EXCELLENT!!

Pam said...

How absolutely wonderful!! What a great gift- and great memories from it! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much and recorded that in such a wonderful layout!! YAY for you!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your ex bought tickets??? That's pretty cool!

AndreaLeigh said...

you must be on pretty good terms with your ex! what a great gift.

Related Posts with Thumbnails