Monday, February 16, 2009

stampTACular Tuesday week 7

Another card from the lovely butterfly swirls set from TAC. I went simple with black and white and I cut out the butterfly and added pop dots to the bottom of it to make it look like it is taking flight. The swirls under the butterfly are from autmun leaves. I added dazzling diamonds to the small swirls and some swirls through out the wings and added some gems to the antenne, 2 swirls and on the corner. One more week with this lovely stamp set and Feb is almost gone. Can you believe that? Be sure to head to Bridgett's blog and see what she made. Its a great tutorial!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this card! It is beautiful! Love the bling!!

Unknown said...

this is lovely Christina,I Love butterflies, this one is extra soecial with the jewels you have added, A great stamp

Kathy W said...

fab card!

Denice said...

Georgous card, and all the bling really adds to it. Butterflies in flight....very cool!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty Christina!!! How did you cut out the butterfly so perfectly??? You are such a talented artist!!!!

Ed said...

Christina this is such an elegant card, I think black and white together look so classic and it suits any occasion. I don't know why you couldn't get into my blog, but I am so glad you did today cuz I love your comments. Thank you xx

Amber said...

i love the card u did agreat job on it girly ! loves ya

AndreaLeigh said...

love the butterfly... adorable.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful card Christina! I love the bling.

Julie

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful butterly! love the bling on the flight trail swirls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails