Monday, February 2, 2009

stampTACular Tuesday week 5

Well here we are in Feb. and that means a new featured stamp set for Tuesdays. This month we will be using butterfly swirls. This is such a great set , though I may have to revert to doing a card soon. (Wow that just hit Feb. really? ) My daughters friend just had a birthday which they missed because we were out of town. So we had her come over Fri. night to stay over and open her gifts. One of my daughters got her a best friend necklace set and I needed a gift box. What better way to use the set then for a 13 year old girl? Have you seen those pizza boxes out there? Well this is what it is just a tad dressed up for a special occasion. She loved it. This is another project I will definitely put in my to use again box. So do me a favor and check out the hostess with the mostess Bridgett so you can see what others have made using this set. You might get inspired to get one!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! I have not made a pizza box just yet but maybe I can do that soon! I have it on my MUST TRY list but we both know how long that list is! LOL Hope you like my book!!!
HUGS!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty!!

Chrissy D said...

This is so pretty! Your dd's gf will LOVE it!!! I put my ugly card up for you to see! LOL How are you doing with the Biggest Loser?

Denice said...

So sweet! I love the pink and the dark red/pink swirlies with it! Makes me want to look at pizza boxes differently! TFS!

Unknown said...

This is stunning, I love the butterfly and the flower and swirls everything really
wendy

Amber said...

ur box is beautiful hun i like it alot ! U did a great job

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your pizza box! I have not made one of these yet.It's so cute & girly!

Julie

Anna said...

Such a neat idea! Love the popped up butterfly, and the flowers! And your kids are darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails