Sunday, February 1, 2009

Flippin cool!!!!!

I mean the book, it is called a flip book and this is my first attempt at making one. It is always nerve wracking trying to do something for the first time. But I wanted to make my mimaw a record of her birthday party so I gave it a go. I really enjoyed it and will do it again for other occasions. Cover
first page


Photobucket



first page open


family pic open










book fully open this shows you where the previous 2 pages are.


the inside of the flaps. I really love that picture of my mimaw by her cake she looks great!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Denice said...

How flipping cute is this?!! And for your mimaw to be able to have it sitting on a table for her to look at whenever she wants....fantastic! She's going to love it!

And oddly enough, I made a flip book last week too! For the baby shower I went to over the weekend. They are as fun to make as they are to look at!

Amber said...

you did a great job on this I know that she will love it !..
Come on stella will me some mojo back Jans over get me in the mood haha !

Love ya and great Job !

Amber said...

you did a great job on this I know that she will love it !..
Come on stella will me some mojo back Jans over get me in the mood haha !

Love ya and great Job !

Queenie Jeannie said...

WOW!! That is just incredible!!!!! You are so talented, and I'm horribly jealous, lol!

I was going to tell you I posted 4 pics of my beginning cards...but nevermind!

Denise Grover Swank said...

I've never got into scrap booking, not that I don't want to, but never knew where to start. So many choices!

Your book is totally awesome! I'm completely impressed.

Dropping by from SITS...

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a wonderful gift for your Mimaw! She is gonna flip! LOL I agree your grandma does look great!!! LOVE THIS!!

AndreaLeigh said...

wow! you go, you super talented girl!

Kathy W said...

I am very impressed and what lovely gift.

Michele said...

Very cute! TFS!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails