Saturday, February 14, 2009

SBS 24 Challenge #20 - food theme

Now why in the world do I not have food theme stamps? Other then standard birthday cupcakes and cakes I have not a single food stamp. Maybe because of my horrible addiction to it & I don't want it invading my every waking thought?
LOL like scrapbooking and crafting. I had a dream about adhesives people!!!! Obsess much? So Cherries it is.
My neighbor across the street has been super awesome about taking my kids to school on the mornings it is cold when she takes her kids. We have one car and hubby has it at PT at school departure time. So here is a thank you card for her. I would also like to give her a gift of some sort but I am not so sure what it should be any suggestions? I barely know her. HELP HELP HELP!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

this is lovely christina, love those cherry papers and stamp image.
as for a pressie sometimes a card can be enough.
you have taken time to make it, so that would be more than enogh for me

wendy

Anonymous said...

That's sweet. How 'bout a little Starbucks gift card so she can get herself coffee on her morning drop offs?

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a sweet card! How about a small hand cream and lip balm?? Everyone needs those in the wintertime! I love my Burt's Bees lip balm!!!!

Ed said...

Love the card Christina, I like the cherries too...
As for a little gift, how about a small hand made box with some home made biscuits in, you don't need many, because being totally hand made, the gift would be so special..

Sally said...

Beautiful work, love those papers.

Denice said...

Love the card and the cherries! Very sweet!

$10 on a gas card is good, and not too personal.

Ceal said...

This is so cute! you did a wonderful job and I love those cherries TFS!

Kathy W said...

I was probably going to do a fruit theme too as cupcakes and that are my only "food" stamps too!

I think you should use your great skills and make your neighbor a nice stationary set or give her a bunch of all occassion cards she can use!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the card! You may have already given her the gift but chocolate is usually a pretty good gift!!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails