Saturday, February 7, 2009

SBS 24 Challenge #19 - love card and news

My card today is based on this sketch here from Heather Scott at Oz-some stamps. I didn't want to use just circles but the elements are there. This is also for hubby on Valentines Day. I don't have a lot of valentine's day stamps. I need to rectify that. I always have to use this one. Actually I was hoping my magnolia stamps I had ordered would have been here to use those for this challenge but no such luck.

Also I noticed I hit my 5000 hits mark. WOW! So I am going to have to have a giveaway to celebrate, so let's keep an eye open for it in the coming weeks.
Photobucket

9 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Great love card!

AndreaLeigh said...

lovin' the new blog look, my friend! and the card is adorable as well. i am sure your hubby will love it.

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the take on the sketch!

Denice said...

Very nice, and I like the touch of blue...makes for a very nice masucline card! TFS :)

Pam said...

I love, love, love this card!! And I have that set, so I may have to borrow this great idea from you... if that's okay!?? Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on 5000! I wish I had put a counter on when I first started.

Great card!

Ter said...

hi, I found you via YaYa's blog post in which your blog was mentioned. :) I love your card, it's cute! I have a card challenge on my blog too. :)

My blogs, if you're interested, can be found at:

http://withanangelonmyshoulder.blogspot.com (regular every day blog)

http://onebearhugatatime.blogspot.com
(cancer blog)

Amber said...

it is a cute card love the colors

Kerry D-C said...

Wow!! this is a great interpetation of the sketch!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails