Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Shamrock and A Grin

Have I ever told you I am part Irish? I am I swear. Look at the picture all you want the proof you need is not there. Well unless you count that I am able to drink more then most men I know and still know whats going on. LOL a comedian , James P Connelly ,who is mexican Irish too, once said my favorite line to describe it.... 2 families not one designated driver.
Anyway the point to all that is I love St. Patrick's Day always have. I never have been able to celebrate it like most people by going out , but I try to make it fun. So here is a layout of the day in 07. We went to the El Paso Zoo and hung out for the day with one of my best friends Cynthia and baby Kiersten.

cardstock : DCWV , PP; reminescence, quote stamp: Autumn Leaves, Leprechan stamp: inkadinkado, buttons and ribbon unknown , markers Su
Photobucket

9 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

That is an awesome layout! I love it!!! I am telling you we need to celebrate your heritage and go see Ireland!!! I claim to be Irish...can't prove it but I love it! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Bridgett Owens said...

That is an awesome layout! I love it!!! I am telling you we need to celebrate your heritage and go see Ireland!!! I claim to be Irish...can't prove it but I love it! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

i love st patricks day! im half irish and its the only time of year my kids let me sing all the irish songs i like without giving me a hard time! happy saturday!

Denice said...

I swear there's nothing quite like paper scrapping...you did a fantastic job on this page. I can just feel the excitement of the day with this LO, and that's no blarney!

Shauna said...

Great layout! ♥ Hugs :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love it! VERY creative!!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your layout Christina!Nice idea with the circles.

Julie

Jen said...

Cuuuuute!

Kathy W said...

great layout, like your use of the circles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails