Thursday, February 12, 2009

More awards.

I have recieved this first award from sister Wendy. She is such a treasure. Thank you Wendy! It does come with some rules and these are
Say one nice thing about the man in your life and list six best things in your life .
Then this award must be passed on to only five bloggers! .
Well Hubby has been to war twice and has suffered literaly being blown up for the ability for his family to have a comfortable life. I can not thank this man enough for that. He is literally willing to die for us. For that he gets my whole heart, my undying devotion, and all the comforts I can afford him. Seems so little in comparison.

Six best things in my life
1 God
2 my hubby but you knew that
3 my kids
4 my friends
5 my crafting
6 my family
I a going to hand this off to the following people

1. Kathy
2. Bridgett
3. Amber
4. Pam
5. Julie


Then I got this one from Bridgett. I just love her! She is such a doll. She is all about the love LOL.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

well thank you I am honored and so nice to say nice things about hubby- you deserve a lot of awards because you are so nice and always check in and leave comments :}

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations on your new awards! AWESOME!!


You are one of my most favorite people and I just love your guts! So there!! =)

Bridgett Owens said...

What a fun award! Thank you!!! Love it! And I love what you said about your husband.
HUGS!

Pam said...

Thank you so much!! I am really flattered! What you said about your husband is so awesome!! He's got a great wife in you- and he is definitely someone to be proud of, too! My hat's off to both of you!! Thanks for all you do!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails