Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Justice & Sparklers for All

Since I got married the first time at the age of 20 it seems that no one in my family likes crowds. As much as I hate when my husband is deployed, this was the first time I took the kids out into the crowds for the 4th of july. We spent the day in our pool and then headed out to a Diablos baseball game and fireworks show. So here is the result of all those fun pictures.
All paper: leaving prints, Metal word : Making memories, paint:duncan confederate blue, ink : night of navy SU.
, Photobucket

9 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So cute! I love how you did your pictures!!!

And no, you can't have Bella's socks but you can get your own at Target for $1! Although these were bought at Christmastime....Bella loves silly socks too!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh yeah.......and YOU ROCK TOO GIRLFRIEND!!! =)

Sally said...

Great layout, looks like you all had fun at the celebrations!

Denice said...

Well, who doesn't love a parade! Very cute LO and I love the stitching...or should I say faux stitching?!! TFS :)

Kathy W said...

great memories and I love how you got all the pictures onto the layout, always a challenge.

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your page. This is a terrific layout.

AndreaLeigh said...

baseball on the 4th sounds perfect! great layout!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun page! looks like you all had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Hubby and I were married on July 4th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails