Monday, January 12, 2009

stampTACular Tuesday week 2

Time for another fun week of Bridgett's get together. I believe we have some more people participating this time so head on over to Hoosier Card Angel's Creations to get the complete list.

Using An udder birthday set again from TAC this time I made an altered mini notebook. I love the stamp of the cow chillin in the water. I punched it out and backed it with a scallop punch. I used my cricut to cut out the c and the background for it. I them stamped it using the cow print stamp thats in the set. I then just used a gel pen to ad dots and dashes to complete it. the pp is from grandmas kitchen from SEI. Simple but I really like it!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this notebook. It is so cute! I really love the detail you added to the "C" and added the What's Moo? sentiment. I can almost hear that cow slurping back that icy cold drink!!! Thanks for playing along. I love it!

Chrissy D said...

This is super cute, Christina! Love the What's Moo sentiment, cow and the DP! DELIGHTFUL card! So cute!

Knit Purl Gurl said...

How cute.. you're so talented. I am hoping to someday stamp. I just feel so uninspired at the moment. My creative well has run dry. :(

Queenie Jeannie said...

Damn girl! Each project is more cute than the last!!!! YOU ROCK!!

And thanks for giving my Hubby some bloggy love today, lol!

Anonymous said...

You are way too creative! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute stamp set! You should show the different stamps that are in the set each time! I'd like to see them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails