Friday, January 30, 2009

Special award

I love this award! My fellow sister Wendy gave me this special award she made! The only rules to this is to hand this off to people who truely support your blog and take the time to leave comments. She so made my day! So I give this to

Bridgett

Mrs. Queenie Jeannie herself

Ya ya

Kathy

Denise

Ed


Now I know I get that alot of you come and support my little corner of the world and I thnk you truly I do these are just ladies that leave a lot of comments! I appreciate that! So every name is linked to their blog. Give 'em a visit and say HI!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhh! Thank you so much hun! You know we're practically sisters, so just Jeannie will do, lmao!!!!!

I love your blog and hate that I have so much less time now! *sniff*

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! I love this award!!! Thank you so much!!!! It's a joy to visit your blog and show you some love!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And thank you!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

what a great award and congrats to you.

Kerry D-C said...

This *is* a great award. And you, my dear, are a FABULOUS blog supporter...wish I was 1/4 as good!

Denice said...

Awwww, thanks for the award! If you hadn't passed it to me first, I most certainly would have given it to you! Love your blog and all your creativity...it's always fun to come and visit with you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails