Thursday, January 1, 2009

IT'S 09

Happy New Year to everyone. As I reflect back on 08 I realize that I truly have been blessed in many ways and in many ways I struggle with my faith. Not so much my spiritual faith , but faith in other areas people , myself etc. I may need to work on that this year. I never make resolutions other then to try in some ways to improve my self and my life. I know all you friends out in bloggyland make life so much more fun and interesting so I hope we continue to grow as friends through out the year!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh whatever! You're PERFECT!!!

Now, get your butt back here and VOTE PLEASE!!! I want this vendor to donate earrings and I'd love to hear what everyone would like her to offer!!

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm working on my myself this year too......


Happy New Year!!!!!!

Chrissy D said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHRISTINA!!!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is quite cute!

AndreaLeigh said...

happy new year! I'm glad we "met"!

Carla said...

Happy New Year SITSta!

Leona said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails