Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OHH the joy I guess

Dr. just called my HCG count is less then 2 so that means not pregnant. My friends are asking how I am taking it. Honestly and truly it is for the best we aren't ready for no. 4 and we really didn't think I was seeing as hubby has been snipped. We would really be struggling there if we were. But I would be lying if I didn't say there is that small sting of disappointment. For my SBS sisters I am so sorry my blog went so personal for awhile, I will be getting back to crafty self soon. Thanks for being patient with me.
On a positive high note I want to send a big shout out to my friend (who shall remanin nameless at the present time because I am not sure she wants it announced) who sent me an awesome Swiss colony gift set! Wow you should have seen the joy that crossed hubby face when he saw that! He is a sucker for summer sausage. I think she has wriggled into his heart permanately. Thank You Thank You!
As I am sure as you all are, I am wrapping presents getting ready for the big day in 9 days, when it sneaks up on me like it does every year. My baby boy turned 15 yesterday. Wow it doesn't seem like it I can not imagine what it will feel like when my baby girl turns 15. It truly does go by sooooo fast. I can honestly say though I have a great son. He has direction and knows what he wants to do with his life , engineering, and has been a great and mellow kid since his birth, I think I have one picture of him crying as a kid. He has always been happy go lucky. I don't worry about him as he has always displayed great reasoning and knows right from wrong. I could not have asked for a better son. He is truly a joy..So HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY GUY! I love you more then you know!
merry christmas

12 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Girl- No apologies necessary!!! Life happens and if we can not encourage you while things are difficult, then we wouldn't be friends! (((HUGS))) Take care - enjoy your beautiful family and ONLY when you feel like it - CRAFT!

Anonymous said...

I'm so so so sorry :( :( :(
(((Hugs)))
You will be in my thoughts-please let me know if you need to talk, I am here to listen anytime. yayaorangenanny@yahoo.com

PS it's your blog-write whatever you want!

AndreaLeigh said...

Happy birthday to your boy! He's a handsome man!

Ed said...

Sorry that you are sorry Christina, and a (((cuddle))) to cheer you up. I love the photo's of your family making gingerbread goodies .....and Happy Birthday to your big son !!

Leona said...

Oh dont you appologise at all your still with us... hugs for the test but i am sure you are relived but are hurt i understand that totally i do...

Happy bd to ur son!

Hope alls well hugs L x

Sally said...

Glad to know you are ok - no need to worry about going personal, sometimes family has to come first!!! Hope you all have a fanastic Christmas.

Sally x x x

Shauna said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Happy belated Birthday to your son.

I hope they figure out what is going on with you soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Denice said...

Haven't seen you posting lately and am hoping all is well! You're probably enjoy time with family and getting all the fixings ready for Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Kathy W said...

happy b-day to your son! hope the holidays keep your spirits up!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so sorry Sweetie!! Big hugs! I hope you feel more like yourself really soon.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the gift! That really makes me soooo, soooo happy! It was long overdue "payback" for YOUR lovely and thoughtful gift. Hooah Honey!!

Kerry D-C said...

Don't apologize!!! You know, I think that many of us women folk get that excited dreamy feeling if we think we may be pregos....even if it really is best that we aren't. I mean really- those newborns are so dang CUTE! (((hugs)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails