Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Drama continues

Well after my husband researching the medication the DR perscribed told me he does not want me to take it as it is on the FDA's D list which apparently means it is proven to harm a fetus. Kyla did not show on a urine test till three or four months into the pregnancy and so hubby wants me to be 100% sure I am not by taking a blood test. So I call the doctor and ask for a blood test. They call back today and tell me to take the medication and if I do not have a period then we will do a blood test. I told the nurse my husband does not want me to take it for fear of a birth defect. So I have to wait for them to call me back to see if they will even do one. So no closer to an answer to the problem. My nerves are shot! Thanks everyone for the well wishes. They truly mean a lot!
merry christmas

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I wouldn't take it either.

AndreaLeigh said...

your husband is active duty, right? you should be able to ask for a blood test, and I don't think they can refuse. i'd switch doctors if they continue to give you a hard time.

Unknown said...

wow! do keep us posted... best of luck to you!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

UGHHHH!!! I'm so frustrated and angry FOR YOU!!! Hun, this is utter bull! Go up the chain if you have to; they cannot refuse to let you have a blood test. Period! I even called my hubby and he agrees. Make waves!!!!!

Hugs, because I know this isn't easy!!!!!

kc_froglady said...

I am keeping you in my thoughts and it will work out how it is to be so please keep thinking positive about things :) God won't give you more than you can handle although at the time it might seem like it he really does have a plan!

kc_froglady said...

I am keeping you in my thoughts and it will work out how it is to be so please keep thinking positive about things :) God won't give you more than you can handle although at the time it might seem like it he really does have a plan!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh - go with what your husband says! Hope you feel better soon! HUGS!

Leona said...

OOOO darling waht a dilema i am currently going through one aswell with mine but mine is through a smear and abnormal results etc.. i hope you feel better soon sweets and i hope you sort out the meds aswell i dont know if i would take them either but be a 100% sure whatever you do though Hugs L x

Tabitha Blue said...

Bless your heart, I'm sure it is nerve racking. Just take some deep breaths!!!!! I'm sure it will all work out just fine and you're on the right path now!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!

:)
~Tabitha~

www.freshmommyblog.com

Being Honest said...

I can't believe they told you to take the medication. Sheesh. You're husband is wonderful!

Bridgett Owens said...

I think you have to do the best thing for your body and exercise caution if you are carrying a child. I hope your can get some blood work and any other tests necessary to eliminate some possibilities and look at some things it could be that they haven't considered yet in order to get you on the road to recovery. It is horrible to have a physical ailment but then to add the stress and pressure of the emotional side to it, is just too much! Lots of prayers and hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails