Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Drama continues

Well after my husband researching the medication the DR perscribed told me he does not want me to take it as it is on the FDA's D list which apparently means it is proven to harm a fetus. Kyla did not show on a urine test till three or four months into the pregnancy and so hubby wants me to be 100% sure I am not by taking a blood test. So I call the doctor and ask for a blood test. They call back today and tell me to take the medication and if I do not have a period then we will do a blood test. I told the nurse my husband does not want me to take it for fear of a birth defect. So I have to wait for them to call me back to see if they will even do one. So no closer to an answer to the problem. My nerves are shot! Thanks everyone for the well wishes. They truly mean a lot!
merry christmas
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails