Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankful 30

Due to technical difficulties the scheduled craft post I had to share is nor posting. I have tried changing the time and tried to publish it now and it is not working . I have no idea what the deal is. Anyway I have decided if nothing else you will get this daily.

The month of Nov, brings about the season of thanks. I read about this idea here . I have decided to play along. So I will play catch up and then at the bottom of every post for the month of Nov. I will say something I am thankful for.
Nov. 1- family ..I had such a fun visit with mom and dad and auntie and uncle that it makes me wish we weren't so spread out
Nov.2 - School. What a great country we live in that provides all of us a chance at a good education and great future
Nov.3 - the support of my hubby. I have been on a quest for healthy weight loss and exercise. My hubby has been so great that he is even tolerating my low fat meals.
Nov. 4- My privilege to vote. I know deep down it is not my vote making the difference because its the electoral votes that get the person elected. But I want to make sure my opinion is heard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much in taking part in Thankful for 30!

Related Posts with Thumbnails