Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A girl always needs a holiday purse!


Bridgett has asked me to play along with her for the next few days using this template for a purse. So Weds. Thurs. and Fri Bridgett and I will be putting up the cute little 3x3 cards that fit inside the purse on our blogs. How fun! So make sure you head on over to her blog and see what she comes up with.
Now you can not see it but the stamp has dazzling diamonds to bling it up a little and that is a rhinestone brad holding on the handle. after all out holiday stuff has to shine right? Leave a comment let me know what you think or if you play along leave a link so we can see your creations.
HA HA I got it to work!

8 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your purse! I am so eager to see your cards this week.
Hugs,
Bridgett

Kathy W said...

supe fab, got to go check out her blog!

Amber said...

very cute girly love it

Amber said...

very cute girly love it

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Super cute purse... and I love the idea of posting something you are thankful for each day... I may just add mine up all together and make one long post at the end of the month - but however I do it... I am gonna do it!!!
~K~

Shelly Koskinen said...

This purse is great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this bag - something Holly and I could do together.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh i love your purse and the cards you have made!

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails