Thursday, November 6, 2008

Purse card #2


So here is card no.3 for my little purse. the puff paint was added to look like snow and of course my camera did not catch the bling on the brad but I promise it sparkles! I saw Bridgett's card for today and wow nelly I think you guys need to go check it out! She always seems to direct me to the cutest ideas and her card is no exception today!

Thankful 30
Today I am thankful for my friends. I have said it before that my closest friends are ones I have not met in real life. They love me for my thoughts and award winning personality{wink,wink}. Then there are my friends who will love me forever no matter what! I have to say friends make life a lot more fun!

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card and I love the matching envelope!!! Your Thankful 30 is a great way to share your blessings with others and I am thankful for your friendship!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Sally said...

Love the idea of the purse with cards in - these are great cards you have made. Love the colours and images.

I agree friends are a great thing to be greatful for - I am glad we met over the net, even though we have never met. I appreciate your comments on my work,and do mean to comment back more - but do not always have the time!! Will endeavour to try harder!

Sally x

Kerry D-C said...

super sweet!

Leona said...

These cards are great and i love how everything matches aswell... keep them up!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails