Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And a little something inside it!



I made 2 of these little dittys to go inside my stylish purse yesterday! I will be making 2 differant cards to go inside but made 2 of these because well when I cut the paper it made 3x6 strips and that was enough for 4 cards not 3! Don't forget to go check out Bridgett's card today , I got a giggle out of it and if you look you'll se why . I promise it was so not planned!


Just wanted to take the time to put up 2 new pages that I have just done! I have come to realize that I love busy pages but when it comes to my pages I am simple. I guess I just don't want it to look like I overdid it or something! Let me know how you feel about it!






And I can not forget my thankful 30.
Today I am thankful for being alive in one of the busiest times in history. The WTC, the war, the election. So much has happened in such a short time and just think of how history books will be written about it all!

6 comments:

Denice said...

You have been busy! Love the purse and the cards...just too cute!

The LO is very nice....not too simple, actually it's just perfect!

Kathy W said...

I like them, the pictures and journaling are what's important.

Bridgett Owens said...

Love it all and what a hoot!! We both used poinsettias. Great minds think alike, huh?
Hugs,
Bridgett

Sally said...

Great double layout. Love the colours and the way you have arranged the photos. Love your style.

Kerry D-C said...

ooooooooh! aaaaaaaaah! VERY pretty!

Leona said...

Love the new blog hun.. also i love ur los... you have been busy busy busy

Related Posts with Thumbnails