Monday, October 20, 2008

What's on your reading list?

As I stated before I am taking a short hiatus from crafting. Gotta love that you can schedule blogs right! So anyway when I got to sit down on Sat night at 8 pm I decided to pick up my long awaited new Nicholas Sparks book. Awesome book I was done by Sun afternoon. So I am now also half way through Harry Potter and the half Blood Prince which I wanted to re read before the movie comes out. In case you haven't figured it out I LOVE TO READ! It is the best thing ever. Next to crafting of course! {wink} When my mom came to visit a few years back she saw my bookshelf and said you read all those ? My reply Mom you should have seen it before I got rid of a lot of them , not to mention my books that are still in your garage, so I thought I would ask what are you reading , if you like to read? What's on your reading list (hense the title for today)? I have a long list . I need to finish reading Son of a Witch and I want to read the third in that series about the Cowardly lion the title escapes me right now. I also want to read the Eragon series. I read Eragon itself and so I need to read books 2 and 3. Hard to tell I am mom of a teen and preteen huh? Then I am waiting patiently for the new Dragonlance book Dragons of an Hourglass mage to come out. There are quite a few Nicholas Sparks books I have not read including Night in Rodanthe. And I would love to try something new. Anything that you recommend? Let me know . Peace out!

6 comments:

Kathy W said...

too funny, I just ordered this book through my son's scholastic book order, it hasn't come in yet

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Christina I also love to read!!
I love murder mysteries! Jessica Fletcher, Agatha Christie,candy shop mystery,card making mystery, scrapbooking mystery, craft corner mystery, Hannah Swenson mystery and tea shop mystery. I have read the whole sets of these books and now I have just started to read A Fresh Baked Mystery, A peach of a murder, which I am really enjoying!

Julie sbs-24

Ceal said...

I am a huge Nicolas Sparks fan! I have read everybook he has written and now I will have to get this one also!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I have read every Sparks book too - and this one is sitting in my stack of books right now... I have so many great ones waiting - but I PROMISED my sister that I would read the Mitford series (by Jan Karon) that she gave me - so I am into the first book - I think that there are six in the series?! However, I can promise you that I will read Book One and then dig in to this Nicholas Sparks one! ...then I have the new Karen Kingsbury waiting, and the new Francine Rivers waiting, and a Ted Dekker book... sigh?! Who has time to scrapbook!? LOL?!

~Karrilee~

Bridgett Owens said...

I am not wishing my children's little moments away, but I will be glad if the day ever comes when I can actually read a book and not just one to them! LOL I haven't been able to finish any books that I have started for several years now and that bums me out. I do get stories on CD, though and while driving around town, or sitting inside knitting, I can be read to and enjoy the pleasure of a nice story without having to carve out extra time to sit down and read, but I am eager to do that again....maybe I can work that in next year! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

kc_froglady said...

Gosh I loved the HP series and have read it actually over and over LOL! I just read a book by D M Cornish which I got in a book exchange. It was the Foundling and I can't wait to get the next one Lamplighter. Give it a try if you like fantasy/fiction :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails