Sunday, October 19, 2008

A very merry unbirthday! part deux



I really get a kick out of this pp from the dollar tree! It reminds me of birthday cupcakes and sprinkles and just joyfulness. The sets here are Pretty Princess and HIP HIP Hooray. The little girl was from Ambers mom,Lori, in a swap a long time ago and she just fit so perfectly. I went soft for the princess card and wanted a retro feel for the hip hip hooray card. I hope I captured them well. Have you ever gotten to the point where you are crafting and after days of it your brain literally hurts? I mean I think I am fairly smart not a genius by any standards, but apparently if the brain is a muscle it is truly out of shape like the rest of me LOL! I don't know how you demos do it! Kudos to you , you are my new unsung heroes. That being said I am taking a few days crafting hiatus. I am sure in that time the urge to scrap will hit. But for now I need a break! PEACE OUT!


6 comments:

Kathy W said...

always fun to get a day of crafting in, but good to take break to get mojo flowing or maybe housework done.

Ceal said...

Cute card and sometimes you find deals at the $ store huh?

Leona said...

A crafting day is a perfect day i think..... breaks are essential though as mojos sometimes go awol...

CraftyC said...

a great selection of cards!
Clairex

Anna Banana said...

These are great cards! I love that the fun patterned paper from the dollar store - you can't beat that!!
Anna Banana

Bridgett Owens said...

Cute paper! It does look like cupcake sprinkles and icing! I love all your work, as usual, and cannot imagine that you would need to take a break because you always have the best ideas and best advice for me, but I am sure you are like all of us...and a short break is sometimes just the thing you need! I am dying to knit again, and scrapbook and even do some more paper crafting but now I have to start feeling better! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails