Tuesday, October 21, 2008

fun photo day

So today I thought what would be fun for the entire family is a stroll down memory lane. My family does not know I did this so I am sure my hubby will wanna strangle me! But here's some photos of then and now!


First my darling husband at about age 6 and now at 35.


As you can clearly see he never grew up.


Next is me Here I am (with my older brother )at about age 6 also. Then me and my dear friend Cynthia.

I added my brother too so you can see him too. My aunt calls him Eddie Van Halen because they share the same first name and the dimples.


My son Ryan at the age of 2 and now total punk/ skater kid! Geez he was so blond.

The girls at ages 3 and 2 and last year at at 9 and 8.
My mom ages 16 and well I won't it away but now and Let me just say she is over 50!
This is the only picture I have of Chris's mom and dad wayyyyy back when. LOL
Here is Kenny now
Hubby definitely got his smile! And Gayna!
LOL I hope you had fun with this fun glimpse into our families and Just so you know I have 2 other brothers but mom is in possession of before pics, and as a reminder I can not share dads pics its a big no no with his job. He works in a national security type job so I can't have it up but let me just say hubby says dad in his older picture looks like fez from that 70s show and he has been compared to George Lopez now!

11 comments:

Amber said...

ohh girly they are gonna strangle u i love that one of chris tho he hasnt changed at alll !

Ceal said...

great Pictures ....Beautiful family!!!

Ed said...

Brilliant photos Christina, what a lucky lady you are, such a happy, healthy family.

Unknown said...

Its great to look back at the old family photos.
where did all the years go.
how did my babies grow so quick.

Wendy G. said...

What a beautiful family! It is so fun to see the worlds around other people...thank you for sharing! :)

Bridgett Owens said...

I love those photos! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I love it and you have such a beautiful family!!! You should show them off!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

kc_froglady said...

isn't it fun to see old vs new things like this :) I love to see the changes that take place in life like that!

Little Miss Sparkle said...

I have been working on getting a few albums put together for family, as my Grandma has one sister still living, Florencia (Aunt Florence)...and have several pix from the "good old days" and even the story of Nana and Nano's trip over on the SS Verona from Sicily, Italy... you have inspired me to keep plugging along with the project- it's hard getting copies of pix from relatives cross country..LOVE that 2 yr old pix of Ryan- so sweet and your girls are gorgeous! :)

GET WELL SOON!...Shannon

Chrissy D said...

I think i tis sooo fun to see everyone's families! Wonderful pictures!!! TFS!

Chrissy D said...

I think i tis sooo fun to see everyone's families! Wonderful pictures!!! TFS!

Kerry D-C said...

hahahaha! lots of great pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails