Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anna Banana Creations design sketch #17



OY I am losing my mind see what happens when my parents come to visit? I have been preparing for their arrival I forgot my last week as guest designer for Anna. Here is her sketch and following what I came up with. I want to thank Anna (and her husband) for giving me the chance to play on a design team and have fun with it! She sent me the most awesome thank you gift that included a cuttlebug embossing folder! Thank you for that Anna! I am looking forward to seeing more of your sketches and playing along!


9 comments:

Kathy W said...

nice bright colors!

Ed said...

Christina, I think you pressed the wrong button, I cant see your card. Would you like to pop back to my blog and pick up that award for yourself - xx

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Cool card! :)

And you didn't infect me...it was all the kids who come to our house because they think I'm cool- boy do I have them fooled! Hee Hee :)...I hope you get well and I think we both need a round of disinfecting...eat chicken soup, drink tea and LOTS of water...

*HUGS*

Shannon

Sally said...

Love the card, great colours you chose. The birthday stamp is quite funky too!

Leona said...

Love the use of colours i love the colour orange aswell the brighter the better i think hee hee... great take on annas challenge

kc_froglady said...

you did a great job on this sketch love the bold colors you used! Would make a great boy bday card!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Christina!

Julie

Bridgett Owens said...

Awesome job! I love it!! It looks so kewl! That's great that you got a new embossing folder! I'm eager to see what you come up with next!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Kerry D-C said...

Super FUN card!!! Great job with this layout. I would have had a hard time with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails