Tuesday, September 2, 2008

STAMPtacular Tuesday!

WELCOME SEPTEMBER!
I hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day Weekend! Who knew the fall season would come so fast! So my friend Bridgett asked me to help her along with her blog and post a weekly challenge. Sometimes there are prizes , sometimes we just wanna see what you guys can come up with .Sometimes it will be colors or patterns, sometimes a sketch. So new to crafting or seasoned veteran you can participate. Just leave us a comment and the link to your blog or gallery where you posted it. Pretty easy! So here is the first piece of inspiration. It comes from everywhere.


Here is what I made



As you can see I chose pattern and color for a Thank You card for my friend. check out what Brigett came up with (she is also offering the nifty prize this time around) SO come play with us and get those creative wheels turning. OHH AND IT IS HER BIRTHDAY. SOOOOO Happy Birthday to you Bridgett! All the Best wishes for a bright year! You are one of the kindest people I have ever had the priviledge to meet (and you know that does not come lightly)you deserve the best!




1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

THANK YOU!!!!

Love the title change! LOL Sooo true and I am definitely hanging on!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails