Friday, September 5, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-24




I have joined the above mentioned group at the recommendation of my friend Bridgett LOL funny we have never met in real life. Anyway back to the subject at hand, This blog is made up of several groups who will leave you REAL feedback on your work and not the mandatory ohh cute everyone seems to think they need to give you. I want feedback I need Feedback how else am I supposed to grow in this hobby? Artistic talent does run in my family but I got the short end of the stick LOL. Looking through my fellow sisters blogs so far I am also wading in the shallow end of the stamping pool there too. If you would like to join a group please do so here. Now on to my intro.

I am a stay at home mom to 2 girls ages 10 and 9. I seem to scrap most about them. I do also have a teenage son age 14 who lives with his real dad. The history behind that is mentioned here.I am married to the army via by adorable hubby who has been in for 10 years. I have been scrapboking for 10 years now and it was aunt who got me started with the birth of my second child. I go through ebbs and flows of creativity and I am just coming off a 2 year long ebb which is leaving much to be desired as I wasa once caught up with my scrapping and am now 2 years behnd. I did cards here and there but am mainly a scrapper but have some to realize card making is pretty fun this year too. I look forward to getting to know my fellow sisters and see whats in store, as I sit here and wait to become official in the group!

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails