Sunday, September 28, 2008

SBS 24 Blog Challenge #1, layouts and other ramblings


Ok first my challenge card. This was week one's challenge.
A few of my favorite things...A card that
really shows off YOUR Favorite color...YOUR favorite stamps...YOUR favorite
embellishments...YOUR favorite technique...YOUR favorite everything and
anything.
This card shows off my Fav color. and my fav most used embellishments.

Now we all know I have been doing my 05 scrapbook well I finally finished it! So here is the last of those.

Last but not least at all I used a sketch by AnnaBananaCreations to do a card. It corresponded with her looking for a guest design team member for a month and YIPPPEEEE I was selected! What an honor and I hope I do not disappoint. SO I look so forward to doing that! I can not wait!


9 comments:

Amber said...

Awsome awsome on the card challange and making it as a guest on the DT i am soo proud of u love the pages for the end of 05 ! loves ya girly

Unknown said...

LOvely card, I see you like your lilacs as well

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful! I like your scrapbook pages too!

Chrissy D said...

Congratulations on being selected as a guest designer, Christina!!! WOOHOO!!!! Love your pages, I am looking forward to going scrapbooking for 5 days in the beautiful valley in Iowa with our fellow sbs friend Shelly!! It will be soo much FUN! Love your card and the pages you did. You have been BUSY!!!! Thanks for the inspiration. I like how you did the True Friend stamp too - Looks Great!

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! beautiful card, Christina!!! Love the colors!! ;)

Kathy W said...

hey both you and Kerry like purple! great card and pages

Unknown said...

Me again Christina,
I have left you a little something on my blog here
http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-second-blog-award.html

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful card Christina!

Love your layouts! you have been busy.

Congratulations on becoming a guest designer.

Julie sbs-24

kc_froglady said...

Great layouts you used! Love the bright colors you used.

Congrats on being a Guest Designer too for AnnaBananaCreations - hope you have fun with the sketches she sends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails