Sunday, September 28, 2008

SBS 24 Blog Challenge #1, layouts and other ramblings


Ok first my challenge card. This was week one's challenge.
A few of my favorite things...A card that
really shows off YOUR Favorite color...YOUR favorite stamps...YOUR favorite
embellishments...YOUR favorite technique...YOUR favorite everything and
anything.
This card shows off my Fav color. and my fav most used embellishments.

Now we all know I have been doing my 05 scrapbook well I finally finished it! So here is the last of those.

Last but not least at all I used a sketch by AnnaBananaCreations to do a card. It corresponded with her looking for a guest design team member for a month and YIPPPEEEE I was selected! What an honor and I hope I do not disappoint. SO I look so forward to doing that! I can not wait!


Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails