Monday, September 29, 2008

My first blog award

Thanks Wendy for my very first blog award! I am so excited!
Here are the 6 rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

I have picked these 5 bloggers to receive an award as they are my new blogging sisters and friends that are an unending source of inspiration!
1. Amber

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve it , i love looking at your work.

Wendie

Chrissy D said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations Christina!

Sherri said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Christina!! You got an award and are well deserving!! High fives all over the place for you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails