Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More layouts to share!

I promise I am going back to stamping and cards soon but I have like 13 pages to finish off 2005. How can I stop when I am so close right?{wink}

Just an ordinary day that daddy got the fixin for smores. YUM!!!


This is us at well the Smithsonian zoo. We loved visiting there and I am glad dad lives there so we can go back.


Fathers day 05


My friend Sara and I love to play scrabble and she insists she never beats me. She has on occasion but since she says it everytime we play I took pics so we had proof she has beat me!


This is just a day trip we took to OHIO PYLE to play in the rapids! The girls had a blast with this! Thanks For stopping by!

12 comments:

kc_froglady said...

you are the layout QUEEN this week :) So close to finishing a year too so go for it!

Love the different topics, some of these things I would never think to scrap but they are great (like the scrabble game one!)

Ed said...

I love your layouts Christina, it's going to be a really awesome scrapbook when it's finished ..

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely layouts Christina! I really must get back into my scrapbooking, I am soo far behind.

Julie sbs-24

Sally said...

Love your layouts and how you put lots of photos together. beautiful work. Keep going, you are nearly complete!!! If feels so good when you get to the end of something like that!

Bridgett Owens said...

Thank you for inspiring me to get busy! Even if I just grab a few photos and make some pages, it's going to be better than not doing anything! Awesome work, as always!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Shelly Koskinen said...

Very nice!!

Chrissy D said...

WOW! You were busy! Great pages and layouts! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Christina, you create such wonderful pages!! Some of them I stare at wondering how you did certain things!!! Just facinating!

Kathy W said...

great layouts, tfs. 2005 you keep going girl you are on a roll!

PaperAddictJenn said...

Such cute layouts!

Anonymous said...

Great LO's. I especially like the 2nd one!

Leona said...

Some great los here you have been busy htis week wow i dont know how you manage it im sre i struggle with doing a few in a week lol but now i am armed to go to crops i can get so much more done!!

Leona x

Related Posts with Thumbnails