Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who doesn't love a good mail day?

The other day I got an awesome package in the mail from a new internet friend who shares my love of scrapbooking. Look at all the goodies I got to play with......



Thanks so much Bridgett! You rock!

Also I hope all my mommy friends out there had a great Mother'S Day. Mine was good Chris did all the laundry and the cooking and the cleaning up that day and got me the last season of The 4400 on dvd (so upset the show got cancelled) and bath and body works (always a bonus). Kyla gave me a flower withe the reasons y she loves me on the petals, a mug, and a card she made. Michelle gave me a homemade book of poems, and Ryan got me a Gift card for amazon which I promptly bought the download of the last goodnight cd with, along with scrap supplies and 2 Biggest loser workout dvds.

Thanks guys I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails