Thursday, January 24, 2008

I finally got some time...

We have had science fair projects to do so it has been a little hectic around the Wernstrum household. Regardless I made time for me and made a few things. So I thought i would show em off. I welcome any comments good or bad, just let me know what you think. Except you Rex cuz you're the expert and ya well unless its good I don't wanna hear it LOL!Just kidding love you with all my heart! Update other then school , ballet, karate , chris going back to work , and gym , everything is great. I wonder sometimes how the heck I manage to squeeze it all in...ohhhhh wait ya i do know lack of sleep. Well something had to give! Enjoy!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Shiloah Baker said...

Hey girl! It all looks great! How is everything going? I sure know about being busy! ;)

Hugs,
Shi

Abby said...

Adorable ornament!!! :) Miss talking to you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails