Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls are out of school , no more awaking to alarms (except for days I have to work), no more homework for awhile, Ryans coming, August will be here before you know it and Chris will be home for R&R who could ask for more! OK OK I could ask for a gardner who would be paid to take care of this huge lawn I have now. I don't wanna rake it, I definatly didn't wanna mow it, and I sure as heck didn't want to put the pool up by myself, but its all done and we are ready for a long relaxing summer. I am even in the mood to scrap and that my friends is something in and of itself.

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

thinking of you today on memorial day. I know your an army wife. Tell your hubby THANK YOU for what he does for our country!

Related Posts with Thumbnails