Friday, April 20, 2007

Tagged

So, here's how it works ...Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!My 7 random things about me:
1. I have sever self esteem issues
2. I can watch movies that have "historical" violence in them (braveheart, the patriot)but refuse to watch movies with random violence such as kill bill
3. I'm scared to death that I will drown
4. I hate to mop, i will do anyother chore but moppin thats Chris' job!
5. I hate sour cream , but love the chips made with it
6. I've always had more male friends than female.
7. my blood pressure is lower when I am stressed out

OK I tag whoever reads this cuz guess what I have no idea who does!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails