Tuesday, June 19, 2007

yes we are still alive!

Just a quick update for everyone we are all doing good. They have moved Chris further south but I am not at liberty to say where on here, but he arrived safely and we thank the Lord for that. The kids are I are hangin in there. We have Ryan here for the summer and we couldn't be happier to see him. We will be going to Lubbock for the 4th we hope to spend it with family, but I am not looking forward to the heat! I have gotten my scrap bug back although my groove seems to still be gone. I am not making pages up to my standards but I need to retrain my brain after it being dormant for so long.
On a sad note my cousin Anthony has been diagnosed with a cyst on his brain and they may have to go and drill to relieve the pressure so please pray for him! He is only 7 years old !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails