Friday, September 25, 2009

Not so spooky..

Kyla never ever wants to be scary on Halloween. She thinks it's a time to be primped and pretty. Nothing wrong with that ..unless you have a mom who loves Halloween and all the spooky scariness it brings. I love to be scared. I love haunted houses. I love HALLOWEEN.
Therefor I decided to mix Halloween elements and nontraditional colors for this page. I have spiders embossed in the swirls ,Kinda hard to see I know. And I embossed elements down the side and used crystal glaze on the skull to make like an epoxy sticker and cracked glass on the bat.
Thanks for stopping in and have a fantabulous Saturday.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Every single year I was a punk rocker or a gypsy.

Ceal said...

I love it!

Denice said...

I would think it would be kind of hard to make such a cute little girl "spooky" looking! LOL! Love your LO!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm with your daughter, lol! I like to see pretty girls, not ghoulie girls!!! Fab page!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I love it, Christina! It's beautiful!! Kyla makes a wonderful snow princess...the prettiest I've ever seen!!! Love all the shimmer on this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails