Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pumpkin picker

I actually had another picture picked out for this layout , but then realized if its for the pumpkin patch I had better use a picture that includes pumpkins right? I love the pictures of my daughter don't get me wrong , but the sun was in Kyla's eyes in all the pumpkin pictures and she looked so happy in her other ones.
It is near impossible to get pictures of her smiling. She doesn't like it says it makes her cheeks hurt. it is an added bonus she was having so much fun just 2 days after daddy left for Iraq!
Thank goodness we decided to go. I am glad I was able to bring them out of that post deployment funk!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Aww! I love pumpkin patches! Fall pages, yay! You are definitely making me want to start scrapping! What a great memory! It's wonderful that you could take them to have fun and get away for a while so they weren't missing Daddy so much!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

Look at all those pumpkins,Great layout of the kids

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cute layout! It is soooo hard to pull yourself outta that funk, much less your kids. We do it for them though, because they need us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails