Friday, July 24, 2015

Pocket Letter MANIA!!!


     What's up fellow humans? I want to thank my dear friend Bridgett (lol everything starts with that sentence on my blog.) for introducing me to this new fandangled craze, called pocket letters. Have you seen/heard of these? If not, I recommend you search the internet high and low because they are EVERYWHERE! They are the brain child of Janette Lane. Click here to learn more. For those who do not know, the basic concept is you take a baseball card sleeve ,put some pretty decorated pictures (ATCs for you art people) in there, fill each pocket with a few goodies (one being a letter), and send it away. It is designed to fit in a normal legal size envelope to save shipping costs. We all know I don't do normal, so lets show you some I have done.

      I reality I have done 4 already before these. I just didn't take pictures of them silly me. This is number 3 in the series I have made for Bridgett. We pick a theme for each one. First was just trial. We both feel that didn't go so hot. 2nd was beach , for it is a favorite of hers. 3rd one is my favorite thing STAR WARRRRRRSSSS! (Don't cringe Jeanne...)

 
 I used the multitude of Star Wars related things I have in my stash. And I can be honest I shed a tear, or 10, when I cut the paper. I am ok now it was the first step that was the hardest.

   This next one I made for a YouTuber that Jeanne turned me on to. Her name is Sarah Wooley, her channel is Something Different and she is funny as all get out. I just had to send her one. 


This one was made to represent everything about me. I wanted her to get to know me on a personal level so on the back of every pocket is something about me. When she removes her goodies there is still something pretty to keep!

Last but not least, we have one for Jeanne. Her favorite color is yellow and so I tried to make it pockets full of sunshine. If that is now stuck in your head sorry not sorry.

Now that you have seen what pocket letters are would you be interested in trading any with me? If you are interested hit the contact me button or the purple email button on the upper left and send me an email telling me you would like to with your address and I will get started. I  can honestly say I am hooked.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails