Tuesday, June 2, 2015

How 1 project can make me loose control

A big reason my blog has suffered so much is I have not been crafting. I have not been crafting because I have this thought process in my head that I simply can not move on until I finish a big project or class. Well, the bestest signed me up for a copic online class for my birthday A YEAR AGO! I just finished it up today and would love some feedback on my progress. 

 I can not for the life of me get a hold of that dainty flick thing! CAN NOT! It is aggravating beyond all belief and this is why it took me so long to get through the class. Then a week ago, I decided no more procrastinating and just sat down and did it. 

Add that to my goal of quilts and well you see where this is going...
 I have 3 quilt tops done but now I am in the process of hand quilting the designs. You know the part that is huge and will take FOREVER! Lucky for me, this is my evening craft because this can be done sitting ,watching movies with the family so more crafting shall be had! If I have not lost all my readers what do you think I could do to help combat this way of thinking that I simply can only do one thing at a time?


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails