Thursday, May 7, 2015

Traveling the world....one card at a time

A recent discovery for me is the Lawn Fawn Company. Well, not to recent but I don't count knee deep in the seasonal swing because when I can shop ,its for Christmas.

The thing about Lawn Fawn that I LURVE ,LURVE, LURVE (besides the cute factor) is the fact that the sets have coordinating dies that are so easy to use with their sets.
When I finally got a hold of this wish you were here stamp set,
I knew I had to create something soon. Here it is...
Colored with an x where I live (approximately) on a pop dot to show that my friend should be here. OK maybe not Here , here but definitely closer then across the pond!

Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Store and let me know which stamp set is your favorite!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails