Sunday, November 9, 2014

Warm Winter

I am noticing another theme here.White. I love using a lot of white on Christmas cards. Yup I really like snow! Always have preferred cold to heat. I can add clothes but can only remove so much in public and at work forget it! Washington state does NOT believe in a/c....

 

Anyway this card was made using scraps I had available. The snowflakes are from Stampin' Up, the greeting from the unity company( a freebie in a magazine I believe), and the paper is by my minds eye. The gray paper is glitter paper that adds some sparkle and shine.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

Lots of layers that look gorgeous on this card. The white looks nice, but after last year's snowfall I would prefer not to see any for a couple of years, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails