Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'll light a candle for you





In the days of warmers, oils and mists , some days I miss old fashioned candles. Sure they might be cumbersome and a pain, but the soft glow at Christmas can not be beat. That and the smell of pine. I love pine for Christmas!

 If I had purple pattern paper this would have been another purple card. It reminds me of the advent wreaths symbolizing the Sundays up until Christmas in Catholicism. Perfect for my auntie!  One thing about doing a ton of cards. It makes you miss your family in ways you didn't realize you did.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

What a great way to use some scraps up....and yes, it would definitely look like an advent wreath if is was in purple!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOVE my Christmas card!!! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails