Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Snowman Snowstorm

Why is it when it comes to Christmas cards I am not happy unless there is some form of glitter on it?
I usually reserve the sparkly for girlie kinds of things. Then I love snowflakes for Christmas cards too. Maybe I am just ready for snow, although I am told Washington is not going to get any snow this year. That due to our unusual dry summer we will be having a dry winter. I mean after all we just started to get rain in October. September is usually when the rain starts.



Enough of playing weatherman, I just layered a kraft base with a snowflake pattern paper and my image from the Stampin Up set, Jolliest time of the year, grey bakers twine, some glitter flakes and easy peasy! I think I an even almost done with my Christmas cards for this year.







Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

I love how you matted and popped the snowman...very clever! Blue and Kraft make a great combo!
Finished with your Xmas cards?! That's just crazy talk I tell you, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails