Thursday, November 6, 2014

Believe in peace

Simply stated, simply done and simply gorgeous.

I am the first to admit I do look for a lot if ideas for cards in the web. I am drawn to simple ones and I love how something so simple can pack a big punch. I am a big believer that is people can just stop being so self centered and cared just a little more we can make a huge difference in this world.  Is it so hard to do just one random act of kindness a day? Doesn't have to cost money ..help a co worker, write a letter to a friend, just help someone pick up something they dropped. One good deed will go a long way. My goal is to mail the cards I make instead if leaving them in a box. Guess what it has been well received. It really can make a difference in someones day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

Your first sentence describes this card to a T! Simply stated! I love RAK....I think it makes my day more than the recipient's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails