Sunday, March 16, 2014

Missing you

I have to laugh at this because I didn't want to use blue. I wanted a soft I miss you color , but not blue. The obvious answer in my mind anyway is purple. I have been using a lot of purple. Doesn't bother me of course, but some people might start to question my sanity. 


I used the stamp french flair for the background and highlighted areas using my gel pen. I made banners and used an Angel Company stamp for the sentiment and a flower for dimension and texture. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty! I don't think I bought that stamp set, so I like seeing people use it. We all know you have a purple fetish, lol!!!

Denice said...

Shhhhhh....I wasn't really a fan of the color purple until your blog and can honestly say I can tolerate it now, lol!
Your card is purple-iffic!
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails