Thursday, February 6, 2014

Purple blossoms


 
Hours before my surgery my friend Angela was texting me asking if I wanted to join some swap groups she was in. She knew I would have a lot of free time on my hands and I loved seeing the cards she was getting. One of the groups was doing a secret sister exchange and this is the card I made to go in the package. 
 
 
I think the ribbon I used was to wide but despite that I like how it turned out. And Just so you know the lady I sent it to loves the color purple too so I didn't just use it because it was my favorite color....so there!
 
Photobucket
 
 

1 comment:

Denice said...

I'm hesitant to believe that there is another who loves purple as much as you! LOL!
A great card and your ribbon choice was perfect!

I wish I had time to catch up on all of your posts, but things have been crazy around here....and still are! I will try my best to "keep up!"
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails