Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GoodBye 2013

   I can't say 2013 was all that bad. Other then my serious depression issue , which ya made more then half the year suck, it was ok. Another year down and this year I turn 40.  I hope to make this year count.
   I am not making resolutions this year. I usually bottom out end of January which leads to my self negative talk of what a failure I am and this year I am gonna try and turn that around. That being said my year will be starting off with knee surgery in 2 weeks. 12 weeks off work 6 of them being totally reliant on other people. That's the negative... the positive that I am trying to look at is I will feel so much better. It will improve MY quality of life. 2014 is the year of trying. I hope I get a little selfish and start adding me into the mix. I am worth that right? I also wanna try some "big steppin' " in the right direction. (I'll explain that in another post.)
I have even found my anthem for the year. This song is one my daughters turned me on to. There are so many other "beautiful" versions of this video out there I could show. What's the point of showing them though? This is the band as they are and I am ok with that. That's the whole point of the song! Plus it goes out to all the haters LOL. Take a listen.

 Ok maybe I will make one resolution...

Happy New Year lovelies! I wish you all the best for 2014!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails