Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Cards.

But first a big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my lovely ladies celebrating today. Even the ones who have experienced loss, because they were Mother's the moment they found out they were pregnant. Adoptive Mothers because they took a child into their home and loved them like they were their own. Even the moms of friends we call mom. They all deserve to feel special today. LOL Well maybe I can be special at work ...because that's where I am today until 3. So mom you will get a phone call later.
 

When I was at my worst, I was asked for help making a little girls birthday special. You can see that story here. I really was not up to trying, but took the challenge anyway.(I know how awful to say out loud after reading that story. I am all about being open about this though.) I managed to get out a card for Maci on time. 

Thank you to all who sent her one! She loves them! 

I also want to say thanks to my wonderful friend Jeannie. This gem really helped to cheer me up!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!!! I love your face! This card was made with you in mind....with MY favorite color, lol!

Have a fabulous week!

Bridgett Owens said...

Sweet cards!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails