Saturday, January 19, 2013

It is done

My middle child being promoted to High School. I was not ready for that. When did it happen and the better question when did she get so darn big? I hate to think that next year my last baby is going to be making the same achievement. I will be mom to college and high school kids. GULP!  Well, I'll look at as one step closer to traveling to Australia sans children? Hmmm not too bad a prospect.
 

For this one I just layered some papers I found doing my sorting of scraps. Forgot I had that glitter paper DUOH! and I had just enough of the star paper from the Rock Star Stack from DCWV to make it work. Now I get to start her high school album! YAY?

 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

They grow up fast don't they?!
A great LO, I need to get back to sb'ing...I miss it.
:Dxx

Bridgett Owens said...

Great final page layout! Love using up scraps in such a way that no one would ever know they were scraps! I am going to have a kindergartner and a junior high student next year and I am the one in college....time flies. It is bittersweet because it is exciting that our children get to grow and experience new things but that also means they are growing up and that is kinda sad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails