Thursday, January 17, 2013

Holiday recap ..

I know some of you like to see what I get over the holidays and while I don't think it's that exciting I guess it's as good a place to start as any. Just to recap I have slight zombie and Star Wars fetish that my family remembered this year...why this year is unknown but why complain?
 

 
My youngest daughter got me these lovely tees... I had to kind of laugh too but they are kind of  spectacular.



This one ,my oldest daughter shocked me on. There was a big 12x12 box under the tree. I was thinking cool scrapbook kit. Was not expecting this...

still kind of cool right? Plus it goes well with my craft room décor and she was planning on that. Score one for the kid.

Next (and this one really got me) My husband chose this as my present..

and let me tell you I have gotten more compliments on that purse, from females and males alike, then I have any other purse I have ever carried.

Santa brought me this little beauty...
 
 
I think it had to do with the fact that my husband tried to use my printer and old desktop and he had to fight with it to get it to work. As I recall his exact words were " No wonder it takes you three hours to do a scrapbook page 2 of it is fighting with the computer and printer!"  Whatever Honey I always made it work without complaint LOL. This lovely readers is why there has been nothing on my blog. I had to transfer everything to a new computer because while I had it on a backup drive I accidently deleted it. Then I had to convince my other half to reconnect the old tower to get the pictures again then reconnect the new one. Yup that's going to cost me.
 
Then of course I got some money which I spent some on a walking dead shirt and new comic HEE HEE. I was good and I saved most of it for something else which I shall reveal in another post.  Yes ,there is actually going to be other posts. So till next time..
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

LOL, a purple Keep Calm/Zombie Tee...very cute! And what an awesome bag!
Looks like you have a very merry indeed!
:Dxx

Unknown said...

Hi Christina, long time since i have been posting on my blog, What lovely presents, like you im a sci fi fan , so love the clock, bags a winner hun also.
hope you are well

Bridgett Owens said...

Nice presents and yay for getting your pictures!! I am eager to see what else you spend the money on!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails