Saturday, September 1, 2012

NYC Part 3

When I took this picture I didn't think I would have time to see the Empire State Building so the morning I left New York my brother said hey let's go up. 


Here we are on 86th floor where my brother acted like well my brother LOL We are huge movie buffs in my family and so we thought this was cool. 

OK I am terrified of heights so while the view was amazing I was wigging out....

 

  


I noticed my brother was taking this picture and here we are on floor 106 I wanna say...
 

 I made the mistake of looking up and the building was SWAYING! No joke I got so scared and nauseated I couldn't wait to get down..then he took this picture
 See me clinging to the fence? Ya so not thrilled I did that..

I made it to the ground however and even made it to my flight on time.  I loved visiting New York and had a blast and it had been awhile since I had seen dad and Eddie, Glad I was able to go.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura B said...

I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures from NY. That's someplace I've never visited, but I think it would be cool. My grandma went through Ellis Island, so that would be really cool for me to see someday. Thanks for sharing!:)

Denice said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time...and hey, what's so scary about beeing on the 106th floor?!! LOL! I would have gotten dizzy on the elevator up to the top, lol.
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails