Monday, September 10, 2012

End of an Era and Birthdays

Well, Cynthia left on July 23rd ...
 I took it hard so I did not pic up my camera or went anywhere at all. I am surprised I remembered to take pics of Kyla's small birthday BBq , but really that's all she wanted. I got none of Chris' and my birthday though I cheated and got pictures of my gifts. So let's start with Kyla...


 She's into dubstep now this a new one for me and dad....ohh well kids will be kids...

 



For my birthday , my kids forgot it. So Chris took me to the book store and I picked these 2 out from the girls...
 I really wanted to read World War Z after hearing about it on an episode of Deadliest Warriors of Zombies Vs. Vampires.  Needful Things is one of my favorite Stephen King books and I had it when it first came out , lent it out and never got it back....Sigh oh well.

Chris decided since my Walking Dead DVDs got the ring of death (aka I wore it out) he would get me the more durable blu-ray set. I asked my older brother for season 2 on dvd and well he took it to the max and got me the special limited edition blu ray 
I got money from dad which I bought copics with and my mom spent a a serious wad on my kids for school so I said nothing for me. You saved my butt LOL.  All and all not a bad birthday.


Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails