Monday, September 10, 2012

End of an Era and Birthdays

Well, Cynthia left on July 23rd ...
 I took it hard so I did not pic up my camera or went anywhere at all. I am surprised I remembered to take pics of Kyla's small birthday BBq , but really that's all she wanted. I got none of Chris' and my birthday though I cheated and got pictures of my gifts. So let's start with Kyla...


 She's into dubstep now this a new one for me and dad....ohh well kids will be kids...

 



For my birthday , my kids forgot it. So Chris took me to the book store and I picked these 2 out from the girls...
 I really wanted to read World War Z after hearing about it on an episode of Deadliest Warriors of Zombies Vs. Vampires.  Needful Things is one of my favorite Stephen King books and I had it when it first came out , lent it out and never got it back....Sigh oh well.

Chris decided since my Walking Dead DVDs got the ring of death (aka I wore it out) he would get me the more durable blu-ray set. I asked my older brother for season 2 on dvd and well he took it to the max and got me the special limited edition blu ray 
I got money from dad which I bought copics with and my mom spent a a serious wad on my kids for school so I said nothing for me. You saved my butt LOL.  All and all not a bad birthday.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

What a fabulous pix of the BFF's!!

Happy Birthday to your dd and you...sounds like you both rec'd some fun gifties! Nothing like some zombies to scare you into another year, lol.

Do you ever watch Supernatural? If not, you've got to check it out on Netflix!
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

I suck about remembering dates...but I do have a plan...

Anywhosers, Happy Birthday and it looks like you did pretty well! I'd love that zombie but it would freak out Thomas and Bella. Wimps!!

I know you're sad, but you are loved, by many!!! HUGS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails